Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Pope Has A Posse


I really need to resist the urge to explain myself all the time. I've found over time that most people aren't listening, anyway. So here, check out the St. Mundain Shop and gigoCorp's latest Popular Culture of Life items. Hey, I think I'm gonna trademark that! Yeah, that's mine, I call dibs. Popular Culture of Life (TM)/Pop Culture of Life (TM) are trademarks of gigoCorp. And once you buy up everything at St. Mundain's, go visit gigoCorp's other shops and buy stuff there. My kids aren't going to private Catholic schools for free you know. You'll be glad you did, and so will I!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I want it in black

9/26/2005 07:46:00 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

From what I understand that is one of the most common requests at CafePress. If I had enough people willing to make a purchase of it on black (actually any design really) then I could have it printed via CustomInk.com. I've created a design for work that was printed at CustomInk and they looked great. But you have to order at least 6 shirts at a time and the more you order the cheaper they are per shirt. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can pursue it further.

9/26/2005 09:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home