Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Scrutinies: I could spend all day...

Scrutinies: I could spend all day...

I just tried to post a comment to Scrutinies and found out I wasn't a "Team Member" and only "Team Members" can post comments. How do I become a "Team Member"? Did I miss out on requesting that Secret Decoder Ring? And I can't email Anonymous Teacher Person because she doesn't have her email address anywhere on her blog.

And it was a really interesting and well thought out comment, too, about the creationism/evolution/ID debate/quandary/quagmire. But it is lost now because I copied over the clipboard before I decided to post it here.

But all is not lost. At least I got a post out of it and learned about the Blog This! button on other Blogger blogs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

You probably saw this but she had that Team Members thing on by accident ... so all should be easy sailing now. :-)

9/23/2005 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jen P said...

By all means, go back and post -- she's fixed the problem.

9/24/2005 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home