Thursday, January 26, 2006

12 Byzantine Rulers

Someone up there is looking out for my continuing effort to become unlapped by knowing more about the history of the world and the Church. Looking for Stanford University lectures on iTunes (which I didn't find) I stumbled across this interesting podcast lecture series which covers the history of the Byzantine Empire by looking at 12 of it's rulers. I have yet to listen to it but I'll keep everyone (all two of you) updated on how smart it makes me feel once I do.

And if you want to subscribe to the podcast, site unseen (unheard?), here is the 12 Byzantine Rulers RSS Feed.

UPDATE: I've listened to the first set of lectures that are available and I've got to give them very high marks. They are easy to listen to and I'm apparently learning something because now when I hear or read things about Rome and Constantinople and other such things they actually make sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger chez said...

cool. Thanks for that link!

3/07/2006 06:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home