Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another stolen meme

This time from The Happy Catholic

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

1) Roller Rink DJ and floor guard
2) Stockboy at the Limited
3) Editor of a Division level Army newspaper
4) Truck driver

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

1) Oklahoma
2) It's a Wonderful Life
3) Full Metal Jacket
4) Monty Phyton's The Meaning of Life

Four Places I Have Lived:

1) Cincinnati, Ohio
2) Bad Krueznach, Germany (West Germany at the time)
3) Hoboken, New Jersey
4) Crown Heights (Brooklyn), New York

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1) Scrubs
2) Nova
3) This Old House
4) Iron Chef

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:

1) Costa Brava, Spain
2) Munich, Germany
3) Bermuda
4) Paris, France

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1) The Happy Catholic
2) Open Book
3) Shrine of the Holy Whapping
4) Slashdot

Four Favorite Foods:

1) Roast leg of lamb
2) Lamb kidneys
3) Cincinnati Chili - Skyline 4-way with onions and two cheese coneys with onions.
4) Chocolate

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1) Cincinnati eating Skyline chili
2) Ireland drinking ale
3) Crete, Greece drinking Uzo
4) Germany drinking beer

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

I like the contrast between Oklahoma and Full Metal Jacket.

Also, the activity in all four places. We'll join you on that one.

I was looking for people who never get memed ... next time I'll try to remember to pass it along your way. :-)

(And thanks for the every day read. That was a nice surprise!)

1/17/2006 03:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home