Thursday, October 19, 2006

Let the judgement begin!

The entry phase of the Motivational Poster contest has ended and we have a great many entrants. It will be a difficult job selecting the winners. As stated before I hope to have the results by Sunday the 22nd.

A couple of judges have had to pull out of the voting for personal reasons so if you didn't submit an entry and want to be a judge, please contact me. If you did submit an entry but want to be a judge instead let me know and I'll add you as a judge and take you out of the competition. If you have contacted me before about being a judge I will be in touch.

So, don't forget to check in later for the results (or add me to your rss feed reader so you know when the results are in). Until then enjoy the brain teaser in my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home