Monday, November 20, 2006

X-tra Lite Blogging

At my best I'm not a heavy blogger but a number of things have converged in my life that are keeping me from even blogging lightly for all my fan (sic). In no particular order:


  • Deadline at work that isn't helped by the Thanksgiving break.


  • Preparing for upcoming travel to Cincinnati, Ohio for Thanksgiving. Skyline Chili, here I come! Oh, yeah, I'm going to see family there, too, but a man has to have his priorities straight.


  • Being sucked into the World of Warcraft after thinking it would be a good way to study game interfaces and how I might apply such things to my work (with special thanks (not) to my almost 16yo son for talking me into it).


  • It's time to do the ad book and posters for The Archdiocesan Boy Choir of Philadelphia's Christmas Concert and as usual time is short. I'll blog more about them and their amazing music after I get back from Cinti!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, not sure my comment took, so I may repeat myself here:

Enjoy Cincinnati! Be sure to wave if you see my brother in the area (he's in Mason).

Happy Thanksgiving!

11/21/2006 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home