Thursday, January 18, 2007

World of SaintCraft?

Strangely enough, these demons attacking St. Anthony look suspiciously like many of the Horde characters and beasts that routinely attack my Alliance character in World of Warcraft.

Although, when I think about it, it may not be that strange. It's possible the artists who create the characters for WoW have used such images as inspiration and reference.

And as an aside, I wonder how long before the WoW Expansion - The Burning Crusade- comes under attack for it's politically incorrect title?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

creepy. along with the 2 saints my son routinly talks to, he says he sees two little monsters named Longus & Pugaluck. he drew me pictures of them and they looked very similar to the bosch demons attacking st. catherine in the last pic of the 1st link. freaky stuff man.

1/18/2007 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Okay, now you're officially freaking me out! But it does give me an idea for a movie script! Picture this:

Title: The Seventh Sense
Catch Phrase: "I see demon people!"

1/18/2007 04:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha... my son is affectionately referred to by family members as "the boy who sees dead people"... always said in whispered tones.

1/19/2007 04:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha... my son is affectionately referred to by family members as "the boy who sees dead people"... always said in whispered tones.

1/19/2007 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home