Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What we do is secret!

There is a great review of THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne at The Review Revolution. I agree with Ms. Riess' comments and her final assessment ("This Book Blows"). And no, I don't think I need to read the book to come to that conclusion.

I think however that maybe the Catholic Church has something to learn from THE SECRET and how it has been marketed. Why not repackage "The Catechism of the Catholic Church" under the title "The Truth" with new agey sounding reviews from celebrities. Have the Pope or maybe Cardinal Arinze go on Oprah and have Oprah help peddle "The Truth". Just an idea.

Oh, and extra points to anyone who can tell me where I got the title for this post. Hint: it's a punk thing.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger erin is nice said...

it's a record

6/29/2007 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home