Friday, April 04, 2008

You no fool me, Ted Turner

According to Ted Turner, in the next 30 to 40 years humans will become cannibals once the earth is scorched and most of the people die. Those left over, Ted says, will be forced to become cannibals.

But in the same article it is noted that Ted has launched a partnership with Lutherans and Methodists to fight malaria in Africa.

Since Ted thinks most of us are going to be dead in 30 to 40 years, the only reason I can figure for Ted wanting to help those in need is that he plans to survive the apocolypse and wants to ensure he's got a good source of people to eat.

I'm just saying!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Panda Rosa said...

My English teacher warned us, "You have your friends over TO dinner. You do not have your friends FOR dinner unless you are a cannibal." Well, I'm finally proven right!

4/07/2008 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home